Rule 1: post the rules
Rule2: answer all the questions the tagged set for you, then set eleven of your own
Rule 3: tag eleven people and link them to your post
I was tagged by warmandbeautifulpaulie.
- What’s your favourite season? Oh Dear God.. I was thinking: “season of what? Game of Thrones? Doctor Who?… which one?” As a regular person, I would answer, Winter, I love winter, the cold, the blankets, the speciall colour, I love it.
- If you had to choose between a concert of the Beatles or the Rolling Stones,which would you choose? Beatles, If I have to choose between everything and The Beatles, I’ll choose The Beatles…
- Do you read? What kind of books do you enjoy the most? I love books, I love the feeling of having a parallel life waiting for me until I get the book again, people waiting for me. I enjoy almost any kind of books, biographies, fantasy, whatever.
- If you had fallen in love with one of you teachers in high school,whould you tell him/her? Yes! A few times! eh eh… I feel attracted to the concept of platonic love. But no, I’ve never said a word.
- Do you like writing? Yes, but I don’t have enough self-esteem to enjoying showing what I write.
- Do you believe in fate? No, I believe in myself
- Who is your favourite historical person? Paul McCartney? ahah.. Oscar Wilde, Tolkien,….
- You have only one day left to live: what do you do? Spending it with my friends, calling the ones who lives far from me, and music, a lot.
- Who is your favourite poet? Gustavo Adolfo Becquer
- Do you believe in U.F.O,Ghosts and paranormal things in general? No, I don’t, I have a very rational mind, scientist wannabe
- What’s your favourite band,album,song,actor,person at the moment? The Beatles/Artctic Monkeys/Travis, Past Masters II, R U Mine, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Fran Healy
Some questions, let’s see.. Sorry about my lame english
- What do you think about religion? Are you a religious person?
- Do you like traveling? Can you imagine why?
- Do you usually listen to music everyday?
- Do you have that one movie you just saw like a million of times?
- …and, album?
- Are you satisfied with your profession?
- If the Doctor offers you to be his companion, Where and when do you want to go first?
- Would you believe in a love at first sight?(
- Are you going to see ‘The Hobbit’ to the cinema?
- And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
- Where did the eleventh question gone?